About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 12 April 2006

Cloud in my heart...

“How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself...”- Anaïs Nin


This morning when I woke up I felt so forlorn. There’s a cloud in my heart. My emotions are raw today. I’ve simply torn apart. It hurts so much. I feel like someone has taken the stars from my night and the sun from my day!

Hubby is in Dhaka since Sunday and will only be back tomorrow. When I reached office I sms him and told him how I feel. Told him that I missed Ja. He sms back and told me that he feel the same too. Told me last night he couldn't sleep well. He woke up several times dreaming of Ja.

I miss my baby so much... and I miss you too, yang.

4 comments:

  1. May Allah bless Ja...

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nong, salam perkenalan.

    First, takziah diatas kehilangan Ja. May he rest in peace in the other world. I broke into tears reading story and also pictures of him which Sara had placed together. It touched my heart deeply.

    Second, please forgive me. I spend sometimes to read your previous entry. I hope you don't mind. Your life is so interesting with so many places you visited. And also copig very well with your buzy work life. I can see so much love and passsion in you. Experience is really is the best life teaching. Make us grow wiser and mature.

    Your beautiful daughter, Sara, described you (also I can see your pic) as a petite lady and beautiful. I can see you with with strong heart & determination. I envy you! I am petite too..I hope to be as strong as you. Indeed we do have alot in common. Trevelling, photo, spa (this one I missed a lot since I am here) and many more.

    You take care..and continue to be strong..Love AM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear AM,

    Alhamdulillah... Allah has given me abundance of nekmah keduniaan, a loving husband (although i have only half of his time), 3 lovely children, a good career, wealth, health and all. I thank Allah and bersyukur atas pemberianNya. But then, he has taken away my loving son. I redha...

    "Tiada sesuatu musibah pun yang menimpa seseorang keuali dengan izin Allah; dan barangsiapa yang beriman kepada Allah, nescaya Allah akan memberi petunjuk kepada hatinya..." (At-Taghbun: 11)

    Take care...

    ReplyDelete