About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 21 April 2006

Kuching - Minor findings...

“The bold may not live long, but the timid never live at all...”


This morning we had breakfast together with hubby's team. The Crown Plaza Hotel is swarmed with policemen and dignitaries. Most probably awaiting the announcement to dissolve the state assembly to pave way for the ninth election. We heard that the Sarawakians will go to the polls on May 20.

We took two cabs, one went direct to bangunan Telekom, another to send me first to the branch office. I visited the Security Control room while the custodians were busy in the vault. They had recently upgraded the security equipment. Some minor adjustments were needed to correct unclear visuals. Inspected the Peripheral Intruder Detection System and they too were functioning ok.

My next inspection was in the processing room and the bulk-payment room. Friday is always a busy day. The branch was full of activities with CIT companies rushing to make deposits and withdrawals. By noon, I had completed my work at the branch. The branch Manager sent me back to the hotel and I have time to steal a quick nap. Went to buy KFC and had my late lunch in the room while waiting for him.

We had roti john for dinner at the Esplanade. Later we watched Ultra-violet at the Cineplex.

2 comments:

  1. teka lagi ni...

    kerja yg ada kaitan dengan banking hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zino,

    Tak give up lagi ye...

    ReplyDelete