About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 17 April 2006

Trengganu - Drugs and counterfeiters...

“Make voyages! Attempt them! There is nothing else...” - T. Williams


Last night when I was browsing through the report for the court case I realized that they have omitted the Authority Letter. Called the officer to fax me the document first thing in the morning.

After breakfast, took a cab to the Magistrate Court. KT branch is just next door so I dropped by to check on my fax. At the court met with the IO and some other witnesses. While comparing notes I found out that the young guy from Kuantan and his friend were Ja’s schoolmates in Institute Hafiz in Klang. What a small world. I told them about Ja.

The case which was supposed to be heard at 8.30 a.m. started quite late. I was finally called to testify as expert witness and was cross-examined for nearly 1½ hours. Overall, the session was a good one.

After I was released of my duty, I walked to KT branch and met with the Branch Manager who later sent me back to the hotel. I gave excuses to escape having lunch with him and ended up having fish n chips by myself.

My flight is @ 1755 and I have ample time to take a much needed nap. The flight to KL was uneventful. By the time I reached the apartment, Iwan and Sara were already home. Had nasi lemak for dinner with the kids.

8 comments:

  1. cuba nak paham apa tugas nong sebenarnya hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuba lah teka... Banyak jugak dah ditulis pasal tugas nong dalam blog ni...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nong...betul ke you are older than me....I'm still wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nong, u're a strong lady. I lost Tobby, my white persian mix 10th April 2005. I still am grieving over the loss.

    I lost a breast, keh, keh, keh and the threat of malignancy, and I feel recharged and excited.

    So, I guess when the loss was of another living subject, it is much more painful. Thus I could empathize with your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whenever I read yr blog, i feel envious of yr perfect life. reading abt yr recent loss, reminds me that we have to surrender ourselves to Allah.

    AlFatihah to Mirza.

    (with tears in my eyes)

    ReplyDelete
  6. memula saya agak nong ni lawyer.. tapi bila baca kes terkini tu saya agak nong ni Dr pakar dalam bidang tertentu..

    betul ke? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. K Lady,
    Betul le tu… Old in age but young at heart :) Tak lama lagi nak dapat menantu…

    Dr Has,
    You are one strong lady too. I respect you courage… Take good care of yourself. I hope you’ll soon be well again and feeling up to par.

    Atenah,
    My life is never perfect. There were ups and downs along the way. There were tears and laughters. But somehow I manage to live life to the fullest.

    I gain some, I lose some. Recently I lost my beloved youngest son. Missed him so much…

    Zino
    Tak qualified nak jadi lawyer. Loyar buruk maybe kut :)

    Doktor pun tak. Doktor Haiwan mungkin kut :) Betul, tak tipu. I hold a Diploma in Animal Health and Production… he he.

    ReplyDelete