About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 8 April 2006

Friends forever...

'“Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you…” - Walt Whitman
'

Senator Ubai called. She was still on a bus and will be a little late. I had time to solat ‘asar first and by the time I reached Sentral she was already there. We headed to Bee’s house but stopped at a petrol station to refuel and Ubai bought some tid-bits for Bee and her children. It was already maghrib when we reached Bee’s place. We drove off somewhere near and had mee goreng and kuew teow goreng for dinner. The food was nice and the conversations revolved around nothing in particular.

It was nice to be together again even for a short while. Called Nik Aminah to inform that we can’t meet her tonight. We simply don’t have the time. Promised her that we will arrange to meet up with the rest of the gang. Tonight I just want to be with Ubai and Bee. We talked about life, about our children but mostly about Ja. Tonight, we laughed and cried together. I know they are always there for me and could feel my pain. I know Ubai could. She lost her hubby a few years back…

We sent Bee home. Abang Yusuf is in KK for almost 2 months now and Bee couldn’t leave home. She’s more worried of her kittens than her children. We need to tell Bee to dispose off some as the house is stinking of cat’s urine.

Back in Putramas apartment, we solat Isya’ and recite the yassin together. Ubai slept with me. Sara and Ella occupied the other room. And Iwan slept on the make-shift bed in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment