About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 16 April 2006

Separate destinations KL - KT ...

“The journey is the reward...” - Taoist saying


At 10 a.m. I was still in bed. Last night I slept late, browsing the internet and visiting interesting blogs. Sara came home late last night after a dinner date with a friend.

After visiting the wash room I went back to sleep right till noon. Sara was still in bed. Woke her up when lunch was ready. We had burger and cheese and enough to last me for a while. Quickly showered and packed an overnight bag for my trip.

Believe it or not, as if planned, we are going to KLIA together to catch different flights. I am flying to KT @ 1630 to attend a court case and hubby is flying to Kuching @ 1655 to facilitate a training. We drove all the way to KLIA and I’ve to check-in first as he has to wait for his ticket. He is traveling with a few of his team. While waiting, we had KFC to fill hungry tummies.

We boarded separate planes for separate destinations. I reached KT Airport and took a cab to Primula Beach hotel, checked-in room 407, performed my solat and later went for a walk along the beach. The weather was hot but windy.

Hubby sms from Crown Plaza Kuching. He and his team will be in Kuching for a week. Believe it or not, I will be seeing him there this Thursday. I have an audit meeting on Thursday and Friday. We’ll spend the weekend and fly back together on Sunday.

Goodnite. Sleep well and sweet dreams yang…

No comments:

Post a Comment