About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 27 April 2006

Hectic days ahead...

'“Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively...” - Dalai Lama


It is already 6.30 p.m. and we are still struggling with the slide presentation to AG. We take-five for a while to allow for those who have not perform the solat asar. I thought of going home early and take a bath before going to KL Sentral to fetch hubby. His flight from kuching is at 8.30 p.m. But I guess the brainstorming session will drag on until late night.

The past two days had been very hectic. We met with printers and suppliers, we briefed DG on Quarterly report and we had officers from SIRIM to conduct ISO quality audit for the core processes in the department. My responsibility is limited to meeting with them for 1/2 hr and host lunches for them for these two days.

This morning I managed to clear drafts for posters, banners, press statements and speeches for the launching of the Coin-in-Education program. The diary is full for today and tomorrow with little breathing space in between. Starting next week, I will be away overseas for almost two weeks and everyone needs to clear urgent matters before my Paris trip,

Tomorrow Linda needs to check on my advance and tickets for the trip. I'll be flying to Paris on 29 April to attend the 3-day Mint Directors Conference, move to Bordeaux by train and stay there for 3 days for site visits and plant tours then fly to Vienna for my inventory audit and disposal witnessing assignments in the Austrian Mint for two days.

Hubby will be joining me in Vienna on the 9th and we will stay in Vienna till the weekend. Aaahh… just thinking of the holidays, rejuvenate my mind and soul…

My Overseas Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. dah nak terbang ke paris lagi susah le nak teka ni hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dah jauh tu Zino...nak tilik pun tak dpt...sebab dah pergi jauh tu
    Walau aper pun Nong...have a nice trip ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zino,
    Kalau terbang ke bulan pun apa salah nye kalau nak teka...Bukan Astronaut ye...he he

    K lady,
    I ni macam u jugak. Selalu berjauhan dengan hubby... bila jumpa sekali sekala terasa macam baru bercinta..

    AM,
    Pasal holiday tu pasti enjoy nye esp hubby will be joining me. Tapi tang kerja tu, boring sikit ler...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zino - susah ke nak teka? tu dah ada byk clue tu ( mint ;-) )

    Kak Nong : have a safe trip !

    ReplyDelete