About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 8 April 2006

Doa Ibu...

“Grief can disappear for a long time, and then pop back up when you least expect it...” - Lemony Snicket


Doa ibu di Pusaramu'
'
Sekalung doa akan kubaca
Tenteramlah anak ku,
tenteramlah selalu…
'
Di bumi ini jasadmu bersemadi
Kan ku rindu senyum tawa mu,
Kan ku rindu peluk ciummu…
''
Kini bersama angin di hujung dahan
Pusaramu kutinggalkan,
Sepi mu tanpa berteman…

2 comments:

  1. I was searching for DY Wealth Management, and happen to saw your blog, and read through some of the things you wrote on your blog....it is really touching that you cherish your beloved son so much.....yah, and make me realise that it is important to cherish the person whom are still with us...take care and wish you and your family a great future undertakings =)

    ReplyDelete