About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 23 April 2006

Serawak - Back-to-back trips...

”I have seen, tasted and touched many places. This has made me realize, how small, connected and wonderful the earth is…” - Anton Verwey

Kuching - KL


The phone rang at 5.00 a.m. sharp. That was our wake up call. Although feeling so sleepy we got ready very fast. By the time we checked-out, the taxi was already waiting for us. Our flight to KL was at 7 a.m.

When we arrived at the apartment, Sara and Iwan were still asleep and we let them enjoyed their sleep a little longer. Hubby busied himself packing his bag for his trip to Dhaka scheduled this evening for his next assignment. I prepared something simple for lunch. After lunch and a short nap, we headed to KL Sentral to send him off. I am going to miss him again…

With Sara, Iwan and Ella, we drove to Subang Parade where we bought a pretty white-gold bracelet for Ella, to be used masa membatal air sembahyang after the majlis akad nikah...

2 comments:

  1. Nong : salam silaturrahim untuk you. Lam sunnguh tak visit your blog ni Nong. Amboi seronok tgk shoppinh kat Kucing tu.

    Takziah for the lost of your youngest son. So sorry to hear that. InsyaAllah dia dalam peliharaan Allah. Al-Fatihah untuk rohnya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear N,

    Kalau ada masa terluang nak merayap the net I mesti singgah yr blog, boleh kata one of my fav jugak lah. Shopping kat Serikin tu boleh tahan murah harganya. I borong batik boleh bagi adik beradik utk raya nanti.

    As for my beloved son, I think he is at a better place now…

    ReplyDelete