About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 4 April 2006

What a small world...

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid…” - Benjamin Franklin


Tonight I’m attending my Arabic class for the first time after two weeks… I was on the way to Masjid Negara when Kak Ani UIA called and I was in for a surprise! Habsah, my long lost best friend is her sister-in-law! She knew about this last weekend when she went visiting Habsah and her mom. They were talking about life in KB and Kak Ani mentioned some names of notorious juniors in the same hostel and guess what? She was describing the big 5.

Habsah was overly excited when we met. Classmates came to say condolences. Ustaz asked how I am. I told him I’m ok.

Truthfully, at times, I am not…

No comments:

Post a Comment