About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 13 April 2006

Absolute Thai dinner...

“Taking no chances means wasting your dreams…” - Ellen Hopkins
'

At 6.30 a.m. hubby sms from Singapore. His connecting flight to KL would be at 8.30 a.m. When he reached KLIA, he called. I was glad to hear his voice. He sounded tired, most probably from lack of sleep. Promised to pick him up at 11.00 a.m. and he later sent me back to office.

Hubby and Iwan will be very busy today. They went to Mesjid Selayang to get the documents for the akad nikah signed. Later went to the workshop to pick my car. It cost more than RM700 to knock and paint the dented door! Iwan and Ella went to Mandy Villa apartment to choose color for the tiles and cabinet. We have engaged the resident contractor to renovate the apartment and hopefully the works will be completed in time for them to move in after their majlis perkahwinan in June.

After office hubby fetched me and we met Sara, Iwan and Ella at Putramas apartment and later had dinner at Absolute Thai. The service was fast and the food delicious. Ja would have love the Thai food here although the tomyam is different from Sri Thai’s.

Tonight we slept early. Although tired and sleepy, hubby didn’t sleep that well tonight…

No comments:

Post a Comment