About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 25 April 2006

Loneliness of the heart...

“Love is so short, forgetting is so long…” - Pablo Neruda

'

The briefing with DG went smoothly. I stayed in the office and cleared the in-tray while waiting for maghrib. After solat drove to Masjid Negara for my Arabic class but surprised to find so many cars parked along the road. A security guard approached me while I was looking for space to park. He informed that all classes are cancelled as they are having the majlis bacaan tahlil for aruah Tun Ghafar Baba.

Tonight when I laid my head on the pillow, closed my eyes and listened to the soft music suddenly I felt so melancholic. And I’ve lost my footing once again and weep in my sleep. I don’t really know why but I guessed it’s numbing loneliness of my heart...

In the search for me, I discovered truth.
In the search of truth, I discovered love.
In the search of love, I discovered God.
And in God, I’ve found everything…

2 comments:

  1. Kak Nong :

    My deepest condolences to your loss.

    As much as I won't be able to fathom the actual pain of losing a child - I had near misses early in my children's lives that gave me a rude awakening of what life is all about.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Al-Fatihah to Arwah Ja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear MA,

    Thank you. We normally don’t realize how important our loved and close ones are until they leave us.

    MA, you are a loving mother for your lovely kids. I envy your strength. You have what it takes to move yourself forward around any obstacle.

    Don’t let anything stop you.

    ReplyDelete