About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 7 April 2006

Travel plans...

'“Travel made me the saddest person on earth! Still it’s my only reason for living..."


I had toast and milo for breakfast. Sara was still asleep when I left for office. They were having a party on the other wing and all were invited. The makan-makan was meriah and there was abundance of food. Engrossed with the roti jala and delicious pudding, I nearly missed the 10 o'clock meeting.

Today’s schedule is quite hectic. The Director is back from Europe and between the two of us, we have to split when we have back-to-back meetings. Still feeling full, I skipped lunch and watched the girls wrap presents for the family day to be held at the Water World in Air Keroh. Again this year I will not be able to join them as I will be in Kuching for the surprise audit. Need to ask Sara, Iwan and Ella whether they are interested to join.

Dato Azli came early for the afternoon meeting. He informed me that he has already booked hotel accommodation for me in Paris together with the rest of the Malaysian delegates. Must remember to ask Linda to cancel my earlier hotel booking as this is a better choice and a walking distance from the conference venue. My company will reimburse any expenses paid in advance. By next week I have to finalize the travel plan.

The meeting with RMM dragged on till 6 p.m. By the time we wrapped-up the session I was already restless. I am supposed to pick Senator Ubai at KL Sentral around 5.30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment