About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 1 December 2004

Momento from Spain (2001)

"Happiness is not having to the set the alarm for the next day..."

(Miniature fruit picks in a leather case)

Seville River Cruise

On 1st January 2001, together with our three children we celebrated the New Year on a boat cruise in Seville, Spain.

We had the opportunity to see Seville from the Guadalquivir River and get lovely views of the city’s most famous monuments. From the deck of a spacious boat, we saw some of the city’s most important monuments such as the Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza; site of the oldest bullring in Spain. We cruised under historic bridges and admired the mosaics of Plaza de EspaƱa from far. We also passed the fabled Barrio de Triana, home to artists, fishermen, matadors, and flamenco bars.

We were in Spain in June 2001, December 2001 and November 2012.

My Travel Blog: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment