About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 31 January 2005

Rain and thunder...

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage...” - Lao Tzu


After work we met up at Lake Garden to have teh tarik.

Received sms announcement to inform cancellation of my class tonight. Hubby's class was still on. It was raining quite heavily and according to the traffic report some roads were closed because of flash floods. Called a few friends who were still in the office or stuck in the jam to detour and meet at the spa. Would have gone for a round of aromatherapy massage if we called earlier.

Bought something simple for dinner and have a round of indulgence in foot reflexology. Once the traffic was clear, went home and had a long hot lingering bath before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment