About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 4 December 2021

Azmi Steam Fish Restaurant Kuala Lipis, Pahang

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about...” - Marilyn Monroe

(Bougainvillea blooms decorating the restaurant)

We had many times visited Azmi Steam Fish Restaurant in Raub whenever we were around the area. 

Today when we stopped over in Kuala Lipis to have lunch, by chance we found another branch of Azmi Steam Fish Restaurant. It was around lunch time and the air-conditioned dining room was fully reserved for those who called and booked earlier.

Regardless, we managed to have a nice corner seats outside and had delicious dishes of Patin steam tempoyak, crispy fried squids, Kailan goreng belacan and telur dadar. A little too much for the two of us but we managed to finish everything.

The weather was cool when we started driving towards Gua Musang.

(Turning into the new part of Kuala Lipis town)
(Another branch is in Raub)
(Full house indoor, cool weather outside)
(Sumptuous dishes for lunch)
(One whole Patin for the two of us)

No comments:

Post a Comment