About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 7 December 2021

Taking a peep at Laman Karya Lumut...

“Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people...” - Leo Burnett

(Laman Karya Lumut - LAKAR)

While we were at the Lumut waterfront, we visited Laman Karya Lumut. It was closed and looked deserted. We managed to snap some pictures of the outdoor arts around the Laman Karya.

Laman Karya Lumut is managed by a combination of several local communities and NGOs to carry out various activities such as dramas, movies, singing and arts exhibition by performing artists and others.

(Taman Karya during peak hours - google)

It is a site for activists and art lovers. The complex houses a Cafe, backpackers hostel, bike rentals, workshop, bookstore, lounge and meeting areas.

It is such a comfy and breezy place with great ambience to enjoy the sea view.

(The gathering of art community)
(Activities for the soul)
(A nice cool ambience, soothing to the eyes))
(A collections of creativities)

No comments:

Post a Comment