About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 4 December 2021

A weekend in Gua Musang...

“Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.” – Sholom Aleichem

(An evening at Masjid Razaleigh) 

From Kuala Lipis we drove leisurely towards Gua Musang and made a stop at Gua Musang R&R to perform our prayers. The R&R is quite a popular stop for travellers to take a rest and have their meals at the many food stalls.

Once we arrived in Gua Musang town, we drove direct to Masjid Razaleigh to check whether the mosque is opened for prayers. Unfortunately, it is still under renovation and closed for visitors. As usual we stayed in Goa Inn, our favorite hotel in town. 

We had a light dinner of waffle and ice-blended coffee before we hit the hay for the night...

(A cool nice weather)
(A scenic route to Gua Musang)
(A prayer stop at Gua Musang R&R)
(Arriving in Gua Musang town in late afternoon)
(Many visitors at Masjid Razaleigh)
(Still under renovation and un-operational)
(Heading to our lodging for the night)
(Subuh prayers at Masjid Tg Muhammad Faiz Putra)
(Reciting the Quran before Subuh prayers)

No comments:

Post a Comment