About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 8 December 2021

Restoran Asam Pedas Selera Melayu Melaka...

“You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.” – Michael Phelps

(Crispy fried fish with kuah Asam Pedas)

GPS: 3.237659, 101.560983
03°14′15.57″N 101°33′39.54″E


Restoran Asam Pedas Selera Melayu Melaka has moved!

Restoran Asam Pedas in Sungai Buloh has been operating since October 2015. It serves a variety of asam pedas cuisine and beverages. In addition to the special dishes of Asam Pedas, there are also various types of side dishes and vegetables that could be picked from the menu.

The restaurant used to be located at Jalan Nautika AU 20/A Sungai Buluh has moved to a new location. It took us quite a while to locate the new restaurant. The new location is now by the main road of Jalan Matang Pagar opposite the Dewan Serbaguna Kampung Matang Pagar.

For those of you who crave spicy dishes may want to try their Melaka Asam Pedas dishes. The taste is still the same.

(The old Asam Pedas signage)
(Possibly new operator?)
(Dining hall not as spacious)
(New presentation of dishes)

(The new location of Restoran Asam Pedas)

No comments:

Post a Comment