About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 5 December 2021

Breakfast at Restoran Kak Zah Koner, Gua Musang, Kelantan

“Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced...”– Soren Kierkegaard

(Exactly at the sharp corner of the main road)

After Subuh prayers at Masjid Tg Muhamad Faiz Putra we drove around to Masjid Buluh hoping that the warong next to the masjid to be opened. Unfortunately, it was closed. We used to have our meals here the last time we visited this mosque.
 
(We were the early birds)
(To last us till lunch time)

Our next choice was Restoran Kak Zah Korner, a popular restaurant for the locals as well as visitors, especially for breakfast as it serves varieties of foods on its menu to suit the tastes of many. The restaurant is strategically located around the corner and there are plenty of parking spaces.

I had my favorite nasi dagang and hubby had his nasi kerabu.

(A painting on the wall)

No comments:

Post a Comment