About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 7 December 2021

Lumut's Mural Street Arts...

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” – Steve Jobs

(Rainy season, the murals on the wall)

Lumut Town is also home to a nice long row of Mural arts.

Lumut mural street arts are found along Jalan Pegawai just next to the multi-storey carpark in town. The murals are in vibrant colours but some of them are almost faded. Most of the arts are painted close to each other so it is better to walk along the street from end to end so as not to miss any.

If you are into arts and photography then do not miss the opportunity to stroll along this colourful lane.


(Capturing the vibrant mural arts)

No comments:

Post a Comment