About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 7 December 2021

Strolling along Lumut Waterfront...

“The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it...” - Henry Ford

(Colorfully decorated Waterfront park)

Lumut Waterfront is situated beside the jetty. There are several facilities including children’s playground, souvenir shops, public toilets, and a walkway by the seaside. A few fast-food chains are also available within walking distance.

There are banks as well as several affordable hotels and inns nearby.

(The weather is extremely hot)

(Lumut town centre)
(A stroll along the waterfront)
(A clean park)
(colourful seashells decorating the archway)
(Fishes on the pathway)
(Jaws)

No comments:

Post a Comment