About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 6 December 2021

Old and New Bigfoots...

“Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there...” - Will Smith

(Our old Toyota Hi-Lux Bigfoot, still looking sturdy)

Today when we were driving around doing some errands we saw a red Toyota Hi-Lux parked by the roadside. The rugged 4x4 looked very familiar, still maintaining the original bumper, winch and spare tyre. Even the high-lift jack and the jerry can looked familiar. We were the proud owner of this highly modified WFF3940 Toyota Hi-Lux from 1997 to 2007. This bigfoot had served us well during those years. The new owner must be proud to own such a sturdy vehicle and have look after it well.

We bought a black Ford Ranger Extreme to replace the Red Toyota Hi-Lux. We used the WPU3940 Ford Ranger from 2007 to 2018. After using the Ford for almost 11 years, we sold it off and replaced it with another red VPQ3940 Toyota Hi-lux and still using it from 2018 till now.

Our un-modified red bigfoot looks small compared to the old red bigfoot.

(The giant and the dwarf)

No comments:

Post a Comment