About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 10 December 2021

Majlis Bacaan Yassin dan Khatam al-Quran...

“Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value...” - Albert Einstein

(Muslimah in bright pink attire)

This morning, after my Kahfi class at Masjid At-Tayyibin, I attended another event organised by the Muslimah Surau al-Firdaus. The Majlis baca Yassin and Khatam al-Quran was led by Ustaz Dasuki, the Imam of Masjid al-Firdaus.

This is my first time joining this group as I had never attended any of their events prior to this. The event was organised quite well and went smoothly. The attendees received a door gift each, with lots of food and a white tudung as door-gift souvenirs.

I had requested to be included in the WhatsApp group and would join any event if time permitted, insyaAllah.

(Imam Surau Al-Firdaus, Ustaz Dasuki)

No comments:

Post a Comment