About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Fraser's Hill short trip...

“I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive.” – Joan Rivers

(A welcoming sign of Bukit Fraser)

Today we had a short trip to Fraser's Hill via Raub.

We had breakfast of Roti Canai Sarang Burung at the MPS food court at Bandar Baru Selayang. After breakfast we started driving on Karak Highway towards Raub and detouring at a few attractions along the way.

We reached Bukit Fraser in time for Zohor Prayers berjemaah at Masjid Sultan Mahmud. Later we had lunch of Lamb Chop for me and Nasi Daging Bakar for hubby. It was still early when we drove back home to avoid the evening rain taking the Kuala Kubu Baru road.

We reached our Bidara house just in time for Maghrib prayers.

(Roti Canai Sarang Burung for breakfast)
(Detour to Tanah Aina Cafe along Karak Highway)
(A nice kampung ambience Cafe at Tanah Aina)
(Lembah Digital Bilut)
(Lembah Bilut Extreme Park)
(Ample parking space)
(4x4 drive to Bilut Hills and Resort)
(Arriving at Fraser's Hill)
(Solat Zohor/Asar at Masjid Sultan Mahmud)
(Lunch at Bukit Fraser food court)
(Tea for two at Aida Daniya Restaurant)
(Rumah Hutan Bonda Rozita at Batang Kali)

No comments:

Post a Comment