About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 10 June 2005

Emotions unleashed...

“The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected…” - Nicholas Sparks


Driving in the rain of June, the travel home from office took forever. It was so dark it looked like it was already night. The traffic was heavy and sometimes came to a standstill. And as I leaned my head back against the headrest and closed my eyes, I felt as bleak as the weather all around me. Hubby will be flying to Hong Kong tonight. He sms from the airport before boarding the 7 o'clock flight.

This morning when we kissed goodbye I knew I'm going to miss him again. It seemed incredible for me to still feel these feelings after all these years. It was more than just that, it was the complicated world of emotions and needs. It was the entire small, inexplicable, tiny little subtleties that make me love him so much, even when I wish I shouldn't...

No comments:

Post a Comment