About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 1 June 2005

Government intervention...

“The planet is fine. The people are fucked...” - George Carlin


We woke up late but still have time for breakfast at home before we headed to office. On the way called office to inform that I'll be late. Luckily the 9 o'clock meeting was postponed. Linda was on leave and my appointments and meetings were a little haywire. I think I am too dependent on her and become unorganized when she's not around.

Our deal with Indonesia was not going too well and need intervention from the right authorities. Beurocracy and what nots! Met with Che Din and a rep from Kontena National to agree on authority letters and Commercial invoices to facilitate entry of goods into Indonesia. Most probably they need more than papers to speed up the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment