About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 6 June 2005

Langkawi: Moment in time...

“I have wandered all my life, and I have also traveled…”


We woke up late again and missed breakfast. After Nasi Lemak breakfast at the warong, we drove to the beach and stayed there for a while. Stopped at the one- and-only shopping complex for a light lunch and went window-shopping. Bought t-shirts and trinkets for Sara and Ja. Our ferry, which was supposed to leave at 3 o’clock, was slightly delayed.

The traffic to KL was smooth. We stopped at R&R Gurun for tea and later at Tapah for dinner. We completed watching the Exorcist and Residence Evil DVD on the way. Reached home around 11 p.m.

I’d a wonderful weekend together and enjoyed our holiday so very much…

No comments:

Post a Comment