About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 5 June 2005

Langkawi: A leisure vacation...

“The difference between the wander and travel is that we wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfilment…”


We woke up late. The rental car, which was supposed to be delivered to us around 10 a.m. has not arrived. After several phone calls, they promised to send the car around noon. We walked to a nearby warong for Nasi Gulai for breakfast. While waiting for the car, went to some shops to look for nothing in particular.

We drove around the island the whole afternoon, stopping at the Telaga Tujuh and Cable Car Station for light lunch. Later, we drove to Pantai Cenang to see the new holiday complex. The location is quite strategic and most probably we’ll have our private beach too. There will be opportunity for more staff to come for holiday in Langkawi as the complex has a multi-purpose hall, two bungalows and four chalets. I think among all the holiday resorts owned by our organization, the Langkawi holiday resort is the best so far.
'
At one of the reflexology outlet, we went for an hour of relaxing full body massage to stimulate blood circulation and firm pressures at appropriate stress areas help promote self-healing. Later at night, a long luxurious hot bath helped relax tired muscles and a prologue to a satisfying deep and restful slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment