About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 17 June 2005

Sabah: Rested weary mind...

“Travel is joy in the silent and awake...” - R. Coltejer


I had late breakfast alone this morning. The whole morning was spent discussing on service level of outsourced agents and the outcome of the audit. After a short exit meeting, I went back to hotel to checkout. I left my luggage in the hotel and went for lunch with a friend and a round of foot reflexology at the Merdeka Plaza.

Later took a cab to Sutera Harbor. Earlier this week, Linda had already booked a room at Sutera Harbor Magellan Wing for 3 nights. Hubby and I have not made specific plans for the weekend but we are going to have an enjoyable holiday together.

Hubby boarded the 6.45 p.m. flight from KLIA and will reach KK after 10 p.m. While waiting for him, I indulged myself in a hot lingering and relaxing bath and listened to calm soothing music.

No comments:

Post a Comment