About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 16 June 2005

Sabah: Surprised Audit...

“To travel is to learn to love things we still don’t know they exist...” 


Kota Kinabalu'

I had a hearty breakfast and took a cab to the KK office. They were surprised to see me but they were already informed to expect a surprise visit from the HQ twice a year. There was a short briefing by the Manager and for the rest of the morning the Custodians and the ACO accompanied me to check on inventory and observe operations. We had a good discussion with the Senior Executives and Security Chief before we break for lunch.

I had Dim Sum lunch with the Branch Manager at the Chinese Restaurant. We discussed a lot of issues during lunch and a lot touching on his responsibilities and priorities. We went back to office late and continued with some work. Before they close for the day, I checked the day-end balancing at the counter as well as in the processing room.

Night came an hour earlier here. I had dinner at J's house and she sent me back to the Hotel later. Spent the rest of the night finishing the story book I brought to keep me occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment