About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 15 June 2005

Sabah - Half-yearly visit...

“Let the world change you. Then, you can change the world.”


This morning we woke up bright and early and had breakfast at home.

The Section Head meeting discussed on outstanding issues and I asked to be excused early, as I need to catch my flight. Hubby fetched me at noon. We had lunch at the food court at KL Sentral and later we kissed goodbye and I boarded the ERL to KLIA. I'm going to miss him for a while and will be seeing him in KK on Friday night.

I had time to solat at the surau in the Golden Lounge and met a lady from the Department of Statistics and we exchanged name cards. The flight to KK took more than 2 hours and I had someone to fetch me at the airport. We stopped at the seaside warong to buy me some dinner. I don't feel like going out once I checked in The Hyatt Regency.

No comments:

Post a Comment