About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 11 June 2005

A date with Dewi Sri...

“I have decided to stick to love... Hate is too great a burden to bear.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

(Traditional oil massage)

Went with Sara to Cak Tailor to send some blue jeans that badly need repair.

Then off to Plaza Damas for our appointment at Dewi Sri Spa at 3.30 p.m. Earlier we grabbed a bite of cheese rolls from Bread Talk and had ice-blended coffee at the Star Buck to fill our tummies. A group of ladies just completed their treatment sessions so we were straight away ushered to our room for a two-hour luxurious relaxing traditional massage.

Before we headed home, we stopped at the super-market for some provisions and bought me a terrarium at Urban Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment