About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 26 June 2005

Legend of the Dark Knight...

“The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for..."


This morning when I woke up, I was still groggy from lack of sleep but need to get ready as I had made plans with some friends. Iwan was still asleep on the sofa in the Study and he will only wake up when he’s hungry. Sara was not at home. The past two nights, She has gone for a sleepover at Nini’s place with some of her goonies. She’ll only be back in the afternoon.

The rest of the day I spent time with Sara and Iwan. I cancelled my appointment at the Spa and went to 1-Utama with the kids to have lunch at Laksa Shacks. Bought us tickets for the 9 o’clock show tonight. Batman Begins explores the origins of the Batman legend and the Dark Knight's emergence as a crusader who uses his strength, intellect and an array of high tech deceptions to fight the sinister forces that threaten the Gotham City.

No comments:

Post a Comment