About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 24 June 2005

Men are like .....

“If I'd observed all the rules I'd never have got anywhere.” - Marilyn Monroe


Laxatives ..... They irritate the crap out of you
Bananas .... The older they get, the less firm they are
Weather ... Nothing can be done to change them
Blenders ... You need One, but you're not quite sure why
Chocolate Bars .. Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips
Commercials .... You can't believe a word they say
Department Stores ... Their clothes are always 1/2 off
Government Bonds ... They take soooooooo long to mature
Mascara .... They usually run at the first sign of emotion
Popcorn .... . They satisfy you, but only for a little while
Lava Lamps ... Fun to look at, but not very bright
Parking Spots ....... All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped...

No comments:

Post a Comment