About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 6 December 2022

Hameed PATA Special Mee Sotong

“Food is our common ground, a universal experience” – James Beard

(Hameed PATA Mee Sotong)

It was already lunch time and we drove to the waterfront Esplanade to have lunch at the food court next to Fort Cornwallis.

The waterfront Esplanade features historical landmarks, such as the Cenotaph war memorial and Fort Cornwallis, scenic promenades and access to several museums of art and culture. Architectural gems include Penang City Hall, which combines Edwardian Baroque and Palladian styles. Cafes, restaurants and bars dot the area, and there’s a handful of hotels. The ferry port offers trips to Butterworth and Langkawi Island.

Hameed Pata Mee Goreng in Padang Kota Lama food court is said to serve one of the best mee goreng in Penang.

(No long queue today) 
(A must have when in Penang)
(A popular signature dish)
(A cruise ship disembarking at the pier)
(A hot sunny day for a stroll along the promenade)
(Many historical building around Padang Kota)

No comments:

Post a Comment