About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 6 December 2022

Gani Famous Pasembur Stall...

“Food should not only satisfy hunger, it should feed the soul, nourish the body and delight the senses” – Karista Bennett

(Gani Famous Pasembur Stall)

Tonight we shared a plate of pasembur for dinner from Gani Famous Pasembur stall. The stall is  located in Medan Renong Food Court, Padang Kota Lama, Penang.

There are many types of pasembur filling that can be found at Gani Famous Pasembur, from dried tofu to shrimp and crab, and varieties of seafood balls. The specialty of this stall is the pasembur sauce which is red in color from a recipe handed down from generation to generation. The sauce on the pasembur mix is topped with cucumber and sengkuang with sprinkling of peanuts to add crunchiness to the mix. 

The stall is opened daily from 2:00 pm - 12:00 am.

(A double line queue)
(A variety to choose from)
(The special red sauce that made the difference)
(The promenade at night)
(One cruise ship is leaving the port)
(Another cruise ship just arrived and disembarked)

No comments:

Post a Comment