About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 6 December 2022

Masjid Al-Hidayah Bayan Lepas, Penang

“You will meet two kinds of people in life: ones who build you up and ones who tear you down. But in the end, you’ll thank them both.”

(Masjid Al-Hidayah Bayan Lepas)

GPS: 5.29614, 100.25947
05°17′46.1″N 100°15′34.09″E

Masjid Al-Hidayah is also known as Masjid Bayan Lepas.

Not much is known on the history of the mosque. It is an old mosque but the facilities are quite modern. The main prayer hall is air conditioned. There is a prayer area on the upper level to cater for the crowd on Fridays.

There is ample parking space across the mosque.

(The mosque signage)
(The mosque is located by the road side)
(The posterior view)
(The minaret)
(A door leading to the upper prayer area)
(The main prayer hall)
(Asmaul-Husna on the wall)
(Majlis Khatan Perdana)

No comments:

Post a Comment