About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 3 December 2022

House of Kambing, MAEPS Serdang

“Food prepared with love is like poetry on the table...” – Karista Bennett

(The House of Kambing)

After our brisk walk this morning, we decided to drive to serdang to have an early lunch at the HOK restaurant in MAEPS.

The House of Kambing Restaurant is located next to a three-hectare farm. It is owned by Dr Mohmad Mustafa, a former Deputy Director of MARDI.

The restaurant integrates a farm with a dining place and visitors have the leisure of having their meals while watching the livestocks grazing in the field.This restaurant is famous for its lamb-based dishes, especially grilled lamb. They serve other dishes too.

We were early but the place was already packed. Parking space was limited and visitors had to park along the road. 

(The restaurant was packed with customers)
(Lamb-based menu)
(Waiting for our orders)
(Fast and efficient service)
(The sheep farm)
(A lonely camel)
(Reasonably priced)

No comments:

Post a Comment