About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 4 December 2022

Ipoh Central Kitchen

"When I think of a good restaurant, it's where the food has been consistent; there's always a consistency..." -Robert De Niro

(Our second visit, maybe our last!)

On our way to Penang we detoured to Ipon to look for lunch and chose Ipoh Central Kitchen Restaurant as there were ample parking area around the eatery.

We were quite early and there were not many people in the restaurant. There was no proper system for ordering food and drinks and the queue was slow moving as there was only one worker attending to the orders.

We had to wait quite a while for our orders to arrived. Even our drinks were served after we finished eating.

(Another trip to Penang)
(A Long queue waiting to order)
(A long wait for our order)
(Not as tasty as expected)

No comments:

Post a Comment