About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 22 August 2004

Lazy slumbering sloth...

“Luxury is not a necessity to me, but beautiful and good things are...” - Anaïs Nin


I was wide-awake very early in the morning.

Decided to skip the breakfast get-together. Promised to meet up late this afternoon instead. Lazed on bed longer than necessary. The body feels so nice after the urut yesterday. Could hear noises outside the house. People busy erecting the tent and moving and arranging tables and chairs. The neighbor is having a kenduri kahwin for the son today and they have closed the whole road for the occasion.

The weather was fine and the food was ok. Decided to stay at home and continued napping. Must remember to apologize to the gang later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment