About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 19 August 2004

Meningitis & photo shots...

“Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness...” - Bertrand Russell


Need to get that meningitis shot by today, no matter what. Linda has already called a few clinics and finally managed to locate one that can accommodate me today. Managed to slip out of the office quietly just after 6. The doctor was very talkative. Asked loads of questions. Even admired my worn-out boots. She showed me her shoes, bought recently from India.

Went home for a quick shower and off to Mid-Valley. Sara has booked the tickets for I, Robot. All we have to do is collect them before 8.45 p.m. That’s her exact instruction. Have time to take photos for the visa and bought us a pair of squash racquets at a great discount. Even bought me a pair of sport shoes.

Had some hot-dogs before the movie. The movie was about robots and the violations of the Three Laws of Robotics. Once these laws were broken, there's nothing to stop them from taking over the world. Quite interesting and entertaining.

It was midnight when we had roti canai for supper. Tonight, we slept late. This has become a habit whenever hubby is around. We need the time together, our time is so precious. If time were imaginary where would we be?

p.s. About time we service the aircon. The fan has been working overtime for over a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment