About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 28 August 2004

Our signature dish...

“If you can't change your fate, change your attitude...”
'
'

It was Scholars Day today, and they had a briefing and Q&A session for scholars and parents. I skipped the gathering but had to attend the lunch held at Bilik Kijang. I hosted table 10 and got me a couple of Actuary Science scholars with their parents. Did my bit of counselling and advising. Shared with them a little bit of my experience as a scholar.

Later hubby and I attended the wedding at Taman Melati. Met a few friends from Masjid Negara. Went home for solat before we went out again to Giant to buy provisions for the family gathering tomorrow. I was supposed to cook nasi ayam. Hopefully, I have not lost my culinary skills after all these years of dining out and home deliveries.

Sara and Saufi came home after a bowling outing at Bangsar. Now that I have been talking so much about ikan bakar, we had our dinner at the belakang Istana. But to our disappointments they ran out of ikan terubuk. Make do with siakap for us and ikan pari for the kids.

Sara cooked cream caramel which turned out to be pretty good although we use creamer instead of the condensed milk. Saufi had a few slices and approved of the taste before he went back to campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment