About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 26 August 2004

Miracle body wrap...

“Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination...” - Oscar Wilde


While in the meeting sms Nik Aminah to confirm our date at the spa.

She was already there since 3 p.m. Concluded the PRI meeting hastily, apologized to Dato’ Azli for declining his dinner invitation again. I’ve been giving a lot of excuses lately. I was also not in attendance during their signing ceremony for their PDS issuance. May want to arrange for lunch instead, later next week.

At the spa, Nik Hasnah was ready to brief me on the treatment packages. As this was my first out of the 10 sessions, I requested full explanation on the process. After measuring and consulting my vital statistics, she concluded that I do not have much inches to lose. She recommended the Thalgo body treatment, inclusive of the Swedish body wrap. Help to detox the body and eliminate cellulite and excess fluid. The body wrap will help stimulate and invigorate skin and relief muscle and joint stiffness.

Ahh… the mere idea of having therapeutic head-to-toe treatment, already stimulate the restless mind and stressed body.

No comments:

Post a Comment