About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 21 August 2004

A time sanctuary...

“Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win…” - Stephen King


We had a late breakfast of roti telur at Restoran 23 Jam. Collected the laundry and bought us a pair of track bottoms. We are serious into playing squash again.

Ahh... Life can be so hectic. So chaotic. There will be time in your life when you will say enough is enough. You will want to go into a journey of self-discovery and would want to do something for your self instead of for others. You would want to discover the stuff that dreams are made of. Set aside a time sanctuary for yourself.

And today, want to use the free time to relax. Want to have time to myself, to reflect. Promised to meet Nik M at the Spa around 2.00 p.m. The more I come to the Spa, the more I love the place. The ambience so peaceful and relaxing. We indulged in body salt scrubs, followed by traditional massages and facials. Once in a while it’s good to pamper oneself, to rejuvenate the body, as well as the soul.

Sara and Saufi were in the vicinity and came over to the Spa for tea. Had dinner together before they went back to campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment