About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 30 August 2004

Snatch thief on the lurk...

“Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can...” - Nicholas Sparks
 
'
On the way to the General Hospital, we spoke very little. While driving, held my hand tightly, trying his best to calm me. Couldn’t hold back my tears. My mind was imagining the worst. I prayed to god nothing bad to happen to my baby.

For this year, this was the second time we received calls from the Hospital Unit Kecemasan. The first time was in May, a call from Hospital Selayang informing us that Ja was involved in a motor accident. And early this morning, a call from GH informing us that he was found unconscious by a passerby along Jalan Kuching. I have read in papers and heard in the news about snatch thieves and robbery. But I never expect all these could happen to my own child.

Ja was conscious when we arrived. He was still feeling groggy and the hospital need to keep him under observation for at least six hours before they could release him. We saw no serious external injuries. Need to wait for further test and x-rays results.

Hubby sent me to office and went back to the Hospital. Sara and Saufi came after receiving the news. Iwan was also informed. Later they went to lodge police reports. They have to go to four police stations before the reports were completed. Talk about efficiency and friendliness. And finally, managed to locate Ja’s motorbike at Balai Polis Sentul late evening. On the way home, with a mixture of anger and compassion, let Ja hear a piece of my mind. Advised Ja not to merayau malam-malam. Told Ja that we love and care for him and always worry when he’s motor biking, regardless whether alone or with his group of friends.

I don’t want anything bad to happen to Ja.

No comments:

Post a Comment