About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 25 August 2004

Unguided empowerment...

“Laziness is often mistaken for patience…” - French proverb '


The meeting with Alliance Bank was attended by all Section Heads and SA Branch Manager.

The meeting was brief and the message crystal clear. The bottom line is, you don’t mess around with the Authority. Subsequently we have our internal meeting to reiterate procedures and common practices. To those dealing direct with the public to be more cautious on giving advice or opinion.

While someone was drafting the response to the Parliamentary Question, a brief status report was sent up immediately for Management’s information. Need to stand-by for further clarification.

No comments:

Post a Comment