About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 13 August 2004

Not so scary movie...

There is nothing so powerful as the truth, and nothing so strange…” - Daniel Webster


It was Saturday night and the tickets for the earlier shows were sold out. Bought us tickets for midnight show. To Up-town for dinner and listened to some kids strumming guitars. The night was relax but bustling with people. Could see youngsters gathering close to the tv to watch the Akademi Fantasia's finale. For some others, busy setting up their stalls for the night market. I don't know they have the midnight market over here. Remind me of the midnight sales at the shopping malls in Manila. The bargains were fantastic!

Back to One Utama for `The Village'. The movie was reviewed to be Shyamalan's most graceful, emotionally persuasive supernatural thriller to date. I was really excited at first but quite disappointed later. The movie was supposed to be scary.

I was not even thrilled...

No comments:

Post a Comment