About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 17 August 2004

You were there for me...

“The most exhausting thing in life is being insincere…” - Anne Morrow Lindbergh


Dreams within the still of night
On wings of hope we take flight
There upon some distant shore
Just care for me, nothing more

If you could read my mind
Tell me the answers I would find
And when you're smiling in your sleep
Remember the promises that we keep

A deep hidden place where time stands still
You hold my heart and always will
After all that we have been through
Be there for me, I'll lean on you


At times my life seems so incomplete, seems to be out of my feet. At times when I feel so neglected, so rejected. At times I feel that no one cared. I feel that the whole world walked out on me. Whenever I feel lost and in need of a friend, you were always there until the end. When my days seemed to be weary, you made me happy. When the one I cared about the most couldn’t care less, you were there to catch my tears, to chase my fears. When my heart hurt so bad I couldn't even breath and when I just wanted to crawl up and die, you were there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment