About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 12 August 2004

The mist in my eyes...

“When you shut one eye, you do not hear everything...” - Swiss proverb


Time heals, or so they say!
But not my heart, and not today
What is done has been done for the best
though the mist in my eyes might suggest

Just a little confusion about what I choose
But if I started over, I know I would lose

They say time heals, but not today!
I think that time, is far away.

I came home quite late tonight. My body was tired, my mind restless but my eyes refused to sleep. I watched a few movie reruns on Astro. When the dark of night was deep I laid down my head and looked at the ceiling.

One sheep, two sheep, three sheep, four, then I count one hundred more... I dreamt sweet dreams. I've never been much into dream analysis. However they can make some interesting stories...

No comments:

Post a Comment