About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 31 August 2004

Self-ruled independence...

“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?...” - Abraham Lincoln


At the Dataran Merdeka, Malaysians were celebrating the 47th National Day.

At home I was busy spring-cleaning the pantry and the fridge. Throwing out a lot of stuff, some already expired several years ago. Watched glimpses of the live telecast of the Merdeka Day parade in the kitchen. Dataran Merdeka still pulls the crowd, including tourists, when it comes to the Merdeka celebrations.

I managed to do the laundry and changed the linen. Took a nap in the afternoon and later off to Yati’s for the hi-tea gathering. Met with some of her relatives. Came home quite exhausted, after helping with the cleaning up.

And tomorrow we are celebrating is our 25th Anniversary...

No comments:

Post a Comment